RainmakeMe launched November 20, 2015 to invest in early stage pre-revenue startups ideally focused on The Lean Startup. The company was founded by an entrepreneur that recognizes where the world economy is heading. We are friendly, social and active community members. If we recognize your idea is as good as you think it is you will get to know us personally.
Chuck Pettid, Founder, is a due diligence expert with extensive experience in seed funding hedge fund startups, investing, launching and managing his own successful companies as well as personally reviewing thousands of prospects for residential and commercial loans. Chuck graduated from the University of Nebraska and holds a MBA from Fordham University. He’s been there before and understands what you are going through and will be there every step of the way when you apply with RainmakeMe. Chuck is personally invested in Fund I.
Ray Parker, Analyst, has worked for institutions as diverse as NASA, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Orbital ATK and Northrop Grumman Corporation. Ray has helped start various businesses that have been in a variety of different industries, working on anything from moon rover payloads to cancer treatment drugs, to sounding rockets to information security and studies chemical engineering at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. If you are a startup looking for investment and hear from Ray that is a good thing.
- Not a traditional VC or PE Fund
- Not a crowdfunding site
- Not an accelerator
- Not an incubator
- We are your Rainmaker
- An entrepreneur
- A startup
- Considering launch on a crowdfunding site
- Considering applying to an accelerator
- Just an idea
- In need of a prototype
- In search of your first investor
- Sign our entrepreneur friendly confidentiality agreement
- Review your plans in full
- Invest $25,000-$50,000 to help you get started
- Negotiate the value of our investment
- Work with you day to day, as much as you need, whenever you need us
- Determine with you your next steps, help you answer applications, make teaser presentations, refine your business plan/financials, assist with proof of concept, competitor and market analysis, introduce you to additional partners, be your COO, be your partner and take you to the next level, etc
Take your shot!